By scheduling a one time or recurring service with Next Level Cleaners, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions and agree to pay when job is complete in a timely manner.
Next Level Cleaners LLC Promises to Provide Quality Service by:
- Providing a professional cleaning service that is licensed, bonded and insured.
- If you are dissatisfied with a portion of your cleaning, let us know within 24 hours and a crew will be sent back to your home to redo that area. Our technicians must be allowed to come back within 48 business hours from the original cleaning.
In Order to Provide You with the Best Possible Service; Please…
- Make your home accessible.
- By providing a unique door code or lockbox code. A fee will be charged if we are unable to access your home. (see lockout policy below)
- Turn off alarm systems. If you choose to leave the alarm armed, we are always diligent and careful to disarm and rearm the alarm according to your instructions. However, we will not be held responsible for false alarms or misuse of the alarm system, including charges from a local police department or Security Company or other charges related to an activated alarm. No exceptions.
- Additionally, you agree to hold harmless and/or release from liability Next Level Cleaners LLC from any and all liability relating to any failure of the alarm or not arming the alarm properly.
- Allow for full access to the home. Our technicians perform their work in a specific order to ensure efficiency and thoroughness.
- Have your home picked up and ready to be cleaned. Hourly charges may be incurred if cleaning technicians require more time if your home is not ready to be cleaned or if a job is underestimated due to the condition of the home.
- We are not equipped to clean bug infestations, bodily fluids, or extensive grease or fire damage. If our staff does not feel safe in a home or environment they will leave or we will remove them.
- PLEASE NOTE: If we are not able to clean the entire space due to the conditions, you will still be responsible for the full cost of the cleaning.
- Complete customer service evaluations
- Customer feedback is crucial in helping us offer the highest quality of service to all of our clients.
- ENJOY YOUR SERVICE!
RESCHEDULING, CANCELLATION AND LOCKOUT POLICY
We require at least 48 hour notice for reschedules or cancellations.